If You’re Interested Please Fill Out The Form Below:
(Sample Lessons at The Bottom of the Page)
Video Golf Lessons are now available only to previous students. What are Video Golf Lessons? Video Golf Lessons are just like a real golf lesson. You simply send us video of your golf swing and in return you receive an actual video golf lesson back explaining what you are doing and what you need to do to correct the problem. This is NOT an online swing analysis where we draw lines and angles on your swing video and send it back to you.
Video Golf Lessons can be purchased for both the full swing and/or the short game. The videos you will receive back from the pro are approx. 5-15 mins. long so they are not overwhelming and we can keep this program affordable.
Who Will Be Analyzing the Videos?
At this time, all video analysis and actual Video Golf Lessons will be done by my First Assistant, Pete Mitchell by on my teaching technique.
Who Would Benefit From Video Golf Lessons?
1. Previous students of Paul Wilson who would like ongoing instruction.
2. Students who need to know if they are working on the correct swing positions.
3. Students who are not located near the Paul Wilson Golf School.
How It Works:
1. Shoot a video of your swing from the front view and down the line view (see instructions here).
2. Email these videos to us.
3. We review the videos and shoot your very own video golf lesson.
4. We post the video to an online account and send you the link.
5. You review the video so you know what to work on.
This program is currently available for the first 20 people. As we refine our system we will take on more students.
If You’re Interested Please Contact Pete Mitchell:
SAMPLE 1 – VIDEO GOLF LESSON
SAMPLE 2 – VIDEO GOLF LESSON